Sunday, 06 March 2011 09:33
2G Spectrum issue
Dr. JP demands reallocation of 2-G spectrum licenses
2G SPECTRUM SCAM-INDIA’S HIMALAYAN CORRUPTION OF Rs.1760000000000 - 1.76LAKH CRORES
Relay Hunger Strike demanding Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to Resign on moral responsibility..
DATE: 25.12.2010 SATURDAY, 8am ONWARDS……
VENUE: NEAR KOYAMBEDU BUS TERMINUS, Chennai, Tamilnadu
To Share your thoughts, To Participate, To Send SMS : 8925218487
WHY THIS PROTEST? To explain the people about the truth behind this Himalayan 2g spectrum scam and the worst consequences that the people and the country are facing and make all the public to come forward and protest. on behalf the general public the following five demands are put forward as the basis for the relay fast and protest
FIVE DEMANDS ARE: On account of corruption involved in 2g spectrum allocation …
- HONORABLE PRIME MINISTER MR.MANMOHANSINGH SHOULD RESIGN. Inspite of having known that this scam is being done by one of his minister in the Dept. of Telecom and I.T. He was a mere spectator and did not take any legal action against the minister and thereby bringing a Himalayan loss of Rs.1,76000 crores to the government
- 2G SPECTRUM LICENSES TO BE CANCELLED AND REAUCTIONED. There has been a huge scam in allocation of 2G spectrum's to private companies. So as per the agreement Act 1872, Sec 23, 24, all the licences should be cancelled and should be reauctioned.
- THOSE INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PUNISHED. All those ministers including A.Raja, politicians, govt. officials, private companies and the lobbyists involved in this scam should be punished legally. Govt. should take corrective measures in administration and amend stringent laws to ensure that scams like these do not happen in future.
- THE LEADER OF UPA MRS. SONIA GANDHI SHOULD TAKE FULL MORAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS SCAM AND SHOULD RESIGN. People of this country have voted for this congress led UPA government to ensure good governance, but the leader of UPA has failed to give good governance and hence should owe the moral responsibility for the scam and should resign.
- TAMILNADU CHIEF MINISTER MR.KARUNANIDHI SHOULD RESIGN. 2g spectrum scam has caused an irreparable bad name to the people of India and particularly Tamil Nadu on the global map. The DMK party leader Mr.Karunandhi should own the moral responsibility and resign from his post as chief minister.
CORRUPTED POLITICIANS WHO SWINDLE PEOPLES’ TAXED MONEY AND THROW THEM OUT OF POWER.
CALLING UPON THE COMMON PUBLIC TO COME OUT TO THE STREETS AND PROTEST AGAINST THE
A novel avalanche to hit PMO On 2-G spectrum scam
Recover the money lost in spectrum scam:Dr.JP
Dr. JP urges PM to emulate Hong Kong in fighting corruption
Lok Satta approaching Supreme Court to seek cancellation of 2-G licenses
Time to end the scourge of corruption